Bright Money is a Consumer FinTech company based in San Francisco, USA, and Bangalore, India. It builds consumer digital products that use Artificial Intelligence to improve how people make personal financial decisions, with their credit cards, checking accounts and personal savings.
The Bright team has a strong background in Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences. The team was founded by Avi Patchava (former McKinsey, InMobi), Petko Platchkov (former McKinsey, CommuterClub founder), Varun Modi (former InMobi) and Alexander Seyfert (former Amazon, Yahoo). Bright has raised funding of +$25m from 28 angel investors (incl. Naveen Tewari and Kunal Shah) between
San Francisco and Bangalore, and 4 Venture Capitalist funds: Sequoia, Falcon Edge, Hummingbird, and Oakhouse partners.
● Provide analytical support to growth marketing teams across paid acquisition channels.
● Maintain and develop our growth marketing reporting processes and tools, including the creation of dashboards and reports to track daily performance, generating actionable insights to drive operational decisions and improve the efficiency of marketing investments.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans.
● Conduct periodic and ad-hoc analysis across user acquisition activities, make strategic recommendations about where to allocate investments across marketing channels.
● Up level team’s own data skills, democratize access to marketing data, and be an advocate for an increased adoption for in-house data tools.
● 2-6 years of experience in growth/business/product analytics with strong inclination to working in marketing/growth background.
● Strong, robust MS Excel skills and proven competency in numeracy and logical reasoning.
● Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
● Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
● Experience in growth or media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis.
● Experience with paid search and/or paid social channels and tools: Google Ads, Facebook.
● Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboard tools (Tableau, Super set, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
● Experience with mobile apps' measurement (user acquisition, re-engagement) is a plus.
● Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
● High-level proficiency in execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
● Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.