Are you looking for the best Credit Cards in 2022 that not only help you receive all the facilities, flexibilities, and luxuries but also allow you to Build Credit? Then you have come to the right place. More or less, each financial market is growing, which is raising the needs and demands of these Credit Cards. Choosing the best Credit Card for yourself can be tricky in such a scenario.
To simplify this hunt, we have shortlisted some top Credit Cards that can easily help you meet different criteria. So, consider this updated guide and choose the best one.
But before we get into the topic, it is recommended to read about the Top 10 Starter Credit Cards to start building credit in detail by Bright Money!
What are the Best Credit Cards of 2023?
The number of worldwide Credit Card holders will reach 1.25 billion in 2023, which is decent proof of people’s interest in using Credit Cards. However, when discussing choosing the best Credit Card, as there are so many options available, getting a comprehensive idea of the criteria to select the right one is crucial. Here are the best ones:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Citi Custom Cash℠ Card
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Commerce Bank Secured Visa® Credit Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is one of the market's most popular travel rewards cards. With a lucrative offer of excellent returns on travel and dining purchases, the card brings so much value to users; through an annual fee of $95, cardholders can redeem points at 1.25 cents for each travel booked through this card. Also, some more benefits you can avail with this card are -
- 60,000 bonus points as an introduction offer
- A $95 annual fee is applicable
- APR applies between 21.49% - 28.49%
American Express Hilton Honors Surpass Card is a card that is the best choice for hotel rewards and allows cardholders to earn great points on every hotel purchase. Cardholders can earn as much as 12 points per $1 spent, depending on how and where they use the card. Though you have to pay an annual fee of $95 and the variable purchase APR for this card is 16.24 to 20.24%, cardholders can enjoy many privileges such as -
- 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after purchasing $3,000
- The balance transfer fee is Zero
- A foreign transaction fee is Zero
The Amex Platinum is unmatched because of the travel perks and benefits compared to other cards in this category. If you are a person who needs hotel elite status, lounge access, and annual statement credits, this card is no doubt a true worth, though there is a high annual fee of $695.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for direct flights bookings
- Earning 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotel bookings
- Earn 80,000 points as an Intro offer
- This card gives you access to Lounges, complimentary elite status, and more than $1,400 credits annually
The Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is an excellent and decent option for those seeking a great cashback card. Though the APR is variable between 19.99% and 29.99%, many other facilities offer more flexibility to redeem your rewards.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all types of purchases
- No annual fee
- Cash back doesn't expire
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental car booking
The Citi Custom Cash is one of the market's most flexible cashback cards. It allows you to earn a 5% back on your top spends of up to $500. Also, you can earn and enjoy an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. Other than these, the facilities included -
- No annual fee
- $200 Intro offer
- APR varies between 19.24% - 29.24%
It is one of the most flexible and top-rated cards with plenty of benefits. You will be a gainer when you make online purchases with this card during interest-free credit periods and foreign currency transactions. The card even offers advanced access to airport lounges and allows you to earn lots of reward points.
- Annual fee 0
- Welcome vouchers for Zomato, Amazon, and Myntra are available within 30 days for the first spend of Rs 1000
- 50% discount on your first Google Pay transaction
- 1.5 percent cash back on every purchase
Commerce Bank Secured Visa Credit Card is a secured card that helps people with poor or no credit build, strengthen, and rebuild their credit. To open an account, you will need to make a deposit. However, some lucrative features of this card are -
- Even with low credit, you can get this case
- No balance transfer fees
- $49 Annual fee
- No cash advance fee
- APR is 18.24%
Hopefully, the list of the cards will be worth checking out and applying for. The final decision of picking and using a card depends on your intent to use it and the benefits you expect, such as travel rewards, shopping rewards, cash back, and many more.
So, you decide to ensure whether the card will help you to do that or not. You do that. In this way, you can have complete satisfaction in mind.
However, the final point needs to be noted that the list often changes from year to year. So, if you want to avail yourself of the most benefits, keep checking on and shopping for the best credit card that can fulfill your needs and help you build credit.
1. What is the most prestigious Credit Card?
Well, you can avail of many prestigious cards to enjoy many luxuries. But, in the list of the world's most prestigious cards, you can consider the Centurion® Card from American Express*, where you can get many luxuries and facilities.
2. Which card type is best?
Well, in the list of all types of cards, the Rewards cards are considered the best types of cards, and they are also very common cards. These cards are the best for daily usage and expenses. Mainly for beginners, such cards help a lot to secure and build a great credit score.
3. How many Credit Cards should you have for the best credit?
Usually, having at least two to three card accounts at a time is highly recommended, which will help you score the best credit. Also, you need to remember that your total available credit can impact your credit scores, so without two to three cards, making a good score is impossible.
4. What is the biggest problem with using Credit Cards?
Most of the time, cards bring debt burdens and make your overall credit profile riskier. But, when you know how to spend the card wisely for your personal or business use, you can use the cards without pushing your debt limit and issues.
5. What is a lifetime free Credit Card?
A lifetime free card is a card for which you don't need to pay any annual fee. And you don't need to pay any kind of joining fee too. So, these are highly preferred by the users.