This Research Participation Agreement (“Agreement”) is between BRIGHT CAPITAL INC (“BRIGHT MONEY”, “us”, “our”) and the undersigned person or entity (“Participant”, “you”, “your”).
The purpose of this study is for us to better understand the user experience of our products and services. Your participation in this study will help us modify, develop, or otherwise improve our products and services.
The study involves participating in Bright Beta products that are not currently available publicly. This includes usage of the product, providing feedback and participating in user interviews if required. The scope of the current research is Bright Smart Savings which provides users with automated round-ups and savings that are made available to the user in app. The goal of the research is to refine our algorithms and add qualitative user feedback to our savings models.
For the purposes of the Bright Smart Savings experiment you will be eligible to participate if you satisfy the following criteria:You are be a Bright member in good standingYou will have a linked bank account with a balance of at least $10.
The study will involve participating in Bright Smart Savings Beta Product which includes the following:
- Enrolment in Bright Smart Savings Beta
- Daily round-ups and smart savings of up to $1 per day split across a maximum of 50 transactions
- Roundups are repeated daily Monday through Friday for a period of 4 weeks from the start of the study. The study can be extended weekly based on Bright Money discretion.
- Funds will be deposited in Bright Stash and will be available for user as required
In consideration of your agreeing to participate in the Research, BRIGHT MONEY and you agree as follows:
1. Information collected during Research;BRIGHT MONEY may record you in any format during the Research, including recording your use of our website, app or services, answers, communications, and interactions with Bright. Your transaction data will be anonymized and used in aggregate alongside your demographic information including age, income, credit score. No Personally Identifying Information will be used for research purposes.
2. How do we use this information; Any data, recording or other personal information collected about you will be treated confidentially. We may use recordings and notes for internal purposes as we continue to improve our products and services. We may also anonymize your responses and aggregate them with the responses of other participants in order to assess study in more detail.
3. Ownership of Recordings and Research Data; All information shared with us will be treated with care according to our information security policy. We will also welcome any request to delete your information if you feel uncomfortable.
4. Voluntary participation; You understand that participation in this research is entirely voluntary and that you may at any time choose to stop participating in the Research by using the contact information provided in this Agreement.
5. Incentives; The sum of $20 will be provided each week at the end of the week based on your valid participation in the Research Project. The incentive payment will be paid if you remain in Good Standing with the Research Project and do not have any payments pending or outstanding. The program is expected to run for 4 weeks with a total payout of $80. The program can be extended further at discretion of Bright Money.
I give my consent:
For my participation in the Research Project.
For my enrollment into the Bright Beta Smart Auto Savings Product
For Bright Money to aggregate and anonymize my data to for internal analysis
For my understanding of the incentives and what is required to receive the weekly incentive
By signing this Agreement and participating in Research, you agree to (i) comply with the terms of this Agreement; (ii) provide true, correct, and complete information about yourself; and (iii) ensure that you engage with the Research in an honest, transparent, and good-faith manner; (iv) Agree to the Bright ACH Authorization for Smart Savings.